Friday, September 4, 2009

I Dream of Weddings

My first dream started out perfect. Everything went as planned early on in the day. We got to the church, and my dress was hanging up in the coat room. The church is packed, I can see David waiting for me at the end of the aisle, and we're supposed to start in about 5 minutes.

One of my BM's turn to me and says, so what are you going to do with your hair? You have't even dried it yet........Fantastic, I forgot to book my hair appointment. I'm not sure why it took me until 5 minutes to the ceremony to figure it out.

My second bad dream started just like the first. Everything was picture perfect, until I had to put my dress on. Yep, I'd forgotten to buy a dress. The last one I had, we had no transportation, and someone I was close to was getting married the day after me, copied everything I did and one up-ed me. I'm pretty sure that my dreams of our wedding, terrifying or not, are because of the stress of planning, and maybe my late night snacks have something to do with it. I've decided to reorganize all of my electronic files and all of my paper files into a binder so I don't take a chance of missing anything important at the wedding.

Have you had any nightmares or dreams about your wedding while your in the midst of planning?


0 comments: