Monday, September 14, 2009

Me+a Craft Store=Trouble

So, I stopped into Buffalo Stamps and stuff with my Gram today. She's the queen of card making. We were just looking around for some stamps and fall-ish paper for our halloween cards. I showed her the embossing folders for the Sizzix machine I'd been looking at. Ok droooling over. After showing her all the cool stuff she could do, she went around picking out paper. Next thing I know, she bought it!!! She's just like me, no self control when it comes to all things paper. We picked up a Tinker Bell embossing folder for now just to play with. I also grabbed a really good corner rounder from Fiskars.

I round 99% of my cards corners now. After getting through my projects for my bridesmaids, my thumb was killing me! so I figured with Thanksgiving & Christmas coming, now would be the time to invest in something to make my life just a little easier. I also found a cute punch out border on some baby paper that they had that I loved, but alas, they did not have it. Good thing we went to AC Moore because they had it there! Woo Hoo!!

Today was a very productive craft shopping day! What new tools have you picked up lately?

0 comments: