Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Something Blue

I've always been a tom-boy, so it's a little hard for me to go all out girly girl. I have probably put on a dress 10 or 11 times in my entire life. I've tried on wedding dresses a few times in the past, but I always feel a little silly. Thinking along the lines of tradition, I do want to incorporate something old, new, barrowed, & blue. I knew my something blue would be hidden in some way, so what better hiding spot than under my dress for my garter. I've been looking at garters and there are SO many to choose from in just blue alone!!! I started to scout around a bit, and then I found Garters By Kristi on Etsy! She had some of the most beautiful garters!


One more reason for me to add lime!!




If your future Hubby is into Superman, this is perfect.

I kept looking around and didn't find anything that matched my personality, Until I found this:


I am a DIE hard bills fan! I was so excited when I saw this!!! Dave isn't that much into football but he does watch it. I feel like it's a little selfish picking out something for me when I guess technically it's supposed to be for him, but like myself, Dave's a pretty laid back guy.

Are you incorporating anything personal into your garter and is it more for you or your future hubby?

0 comments: