Friday, August 14, 2009

DOC


Oops, not that DOC, I meant Day of Coordinator. I've always thought about having a DOC for the wedding. I couldn't image assigning my friends and family to make sure all of the chaos of the day was handled. I wanted them to enjoy the day and have as much fun as we will. David wasn't sure this was something we really needed, but I was able to convince him after I really broke down what our tentative schedule that day would entail. He saw there was little room for chaos control so he agreed with me.



I headed on over to Craig's list and found Pam who is just starting her business. She wanted to meet at Starbucks and since I am a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino addict, I immediately liked her. I met with her and she really gave me that piece of mind I was looking. She's going to take care of all of the little things and put out fires on our special day that I won't have to even know about. I've read on several blogs from people who have used DOC, they really did benefit from having one and I've even heard from other people who wished they'd used one. If your not using a DOC, how will you deal with any unexpected issues that come up?

0 comments: