Monday, January 18, 2010

Let the Emotional Outburst Start.....Now

I got an email from my Day of Coordinator telling me that, due to unforeseen circumstances, she will not be able to coordinate my wedding. After I read it twice to make sure I was reading it correctly, I started to panic a little bit. What am I going to do? She was going to put out all of my fires for me. If something  wasn't done right, she would make sure it got fixed. This was my only big want for our wedding, someone to delegate everything for me the day of.


Now I've got a huge decision to make. Do I hire someone new for big bucks, or do I ask my friends and family to help me? I did meet with the new banquet manager who really made me feel confident that everything at the reception site would be taken care of by him and his staff. It's just the everything else part that has me worked up a bit.

So help me out, do I hire someone new, delegate my already delegated friends/family, or do I let it ride and hope for the best? If you did have an insider helping you out, how did that work out?

0 comments: