Saturday, January 2, 2010

Purdy Flowers

So, I had a very quick impromptu meeting with my florist once when we were planning Wedding v1.0, you can read about that here if you missed it. I told her that I had wanted small Gerber Daisy's for the gals in different shades of pink. Now, at our next meeting, I'm bringing her a different idea. One shade of pink (preferably hot pink) tied with black ribbon. My 2 junior maids will have the same but with a smaller number of flowers.






Love it! I've also been thinking about doing something just a smidge different for my BFF Matron of Honor #1 and my sister Matron of Honor #2. Maybe extra flowers? Now, as for me, I'm not big on red roses, so I want big cream roses and hydrangeas. I mean for real, how delish would

this




...plus this





....be? I know right? Fantastic! The boys will be rocking cliche boutonnieres, the moms & grandmoms will get corsages. I'm still not sure what I'm going to have Morgan carry yet. I could do the basket or even her own mini bouquet, or maybe something completely different?

What else do you think would look good with cream roses & hydrangeas? Any ideas on what my flower girl should carry down the aisle?



0 comments: