Sunday, January 10, 2010

Invitations

So, I was given full creative control over the invitations by David, as long as they are tasteful and wedding-like, which means they cannot be adorned with our adorable Xbox avatars. I've lost that battle completely, but, I will utilize them somewhere! *evil grin* Ok, so far, there are things about our invitations that I am sure of and some thing are still a little fuzzy.

One of the things I do know is that our invites will be pocket-folds, and not just any pocket-foldes but the shiniest pinky-est pocket-folds I have ever found!


This picture does NOT do the color justice! These are from Cards & Pockets. I've ordered samples in both the Signature and the Perfetto styles and am having a hard time deciding which one to use. I really like the room in the Perfetto, but I've heard people having issues with mailing them out.

I also love the idea of having an entire suite go with the entire flow of our wedding. One thing I am in love with are bird invitations.







Aren't they fantastic. I am by no means able to create anything like this, lucky for me, my BFF bridesmaid Bonnie, is a graphic designer! Woo Hoo! So we're going to get together with some pizza, stick our kiddies in front of a Disney movie (her little boy and Miss Morgan are good pals) and see what we can come up with. Our Save The Dates need to go out soon so I've gotta get on it. I've also started a list of all of the projects I need to do and my estimated time it will take to finish each project. This way I will have a good idea of when I need to start my projects.

Did you have trouble choosing a pocket fold style? If you used Perfetto, did you have any issues mailing them out?


0 comments: