Thursday, January 28, 2010

I heart Boxes

I love getting boxes in the mail. When I lived in Virginia, my family would send me sponge candy from my favorite candy place all the time. I came home to find two boxes the mailman had left for me.




The first box was a Christmas gift I'd ordered for someone. As soon as I saw the return address on box #2,  I could not open that sucker fast enough!!




Oh the suspense was killing me!!!





Tah-Dah!! My metallic Fuchsia 6x6 Perfetto pocket folds from Cards and Pockets have arrived!!!  Ordered mats in Black Tie! I am so excited! They were having a sale so I couldn't resist. I don't have all of the details done for the actual invitation designs but I knew I couldn't wait! I also ordered the envelopes in pearl and my RSVP envelopes in White and those should be here shortly! *All pictures taken by me*


Were you ever proactive on a wedding project because you just couldn't resist?

0 comments: