Friday, January 8, 2010

Meet Our Peeps!

So, we have a pretty good size wedding party and I wanted to take a moment to introduce these special people to everyone.

This is me, Tara (bridesmaid #1), and Sarah Matron of Honor #1 (she's got the arrow) from my 30th birthday.



This is Trevor, our Best Man & Dave's BFF.


This is my sister Melanie, my 2nd Matron of Honor and our Groomsman Bill, also her hubby


Here is Tara again, and Ryan our Groomsman (AKA Tara's hubbs)



Our next Bridesmaid Tracey. She's been practicing being a bridesmaid in her friends wedding just for me :)


My little brother Mike, Groomsman


My adorable Bridesmaid Bonnie. Isn't she cute, LOVE her!


This next pic is of my 3 cousins all of which are in the wedding party. In the center is Bill who is our final groomsman. To the left is Kate & to the right is Chrissy who are my 2 junior bridesmaid.


And finally.......

My BEAUTIFUL nephew Liam, my sister & Bro-In-Law's little boy, who will be our Ring Bearer. I hate that he lives in MO, too far from his Auntie Michele.



And.........my favorite wedding party participant would have to be our flower-girl AKA our little pride and joy, Morgan!







I love her in all her adorable cuteness!

So these are our nearest & dearest who will be with us on our ever so important day. Who are you related to in your wedding party? Do you have any "couples" standing up in your wedding either together or not?



0 comments: