Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Doing My Wedding Garb Homework

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I've had a sick little gal at home. Fever's = no fun :(

In between episodes of SpongeBob and watching the Tinker Bell movie for the gazillionth time, I pulled out all of my bridal magazines and decided to put together my inspiration book. I ripped out all of the hair, make-up, and cool ideas I liked. I also pulled every wedding dress picture that caught my eye. Now, when I do get-a-move-on finding a dress, I have a sampling of ideas to take to the store with me. One thing that was consistent in all of the pictures I did pull besides them being anti-poofy, was that 99% of the gowns, were made of lace or had some kind of lace in them. Now don't get me wrong, if I find another poofy gown that makes me cry and sob and swoon and smile all at the same time, rock on, I'm in, but here are some of the styles I'll be looking to try on.





I also love this one by Alfred Angelo



check out the back of this one

I plan on going into more than one bridal store and I'll be taking plenty of pictures. What did you do to prepare yourself for dress shopping?

0 comments: